|Ice Cream and Blues on the lawn -
does it get better?
Our society has largely abandoned community. We are all too
distracted by our technology and over-scheduled lives to make
time for relationships outside family. Community is a spiritual
necessity, however, and so we find time here to create and
We encourage members to share the struggle of demanding lifestyles,
difficult passages and challenges, and as much laughter and
music and food and good conversation as possible.
Opportunities change as the spirit moves us.
- “Church Nights Out” at inexpensive ethnic restaurants
- Men’s gatherings at Meier’s on Thursday nights
- Women’s gatherings for lunch, dinner, plays or whatever
- An annual congregational retreat in Wisconsin
- Mission trips and work days
- An annual golf outing